Jan 26, 2011

Logan Baby Shower

 This post is all about photos...
 Me, Stacy (the Hostess), and Karissa, preparing for the Shower
 Amy West, playing the toilet paper measuring the belly game...
 Karissa 1st place, Aubrey 2nd...
 Look at all my unopened presents... I must really be loved!
 I'm not dissing on the present, I just wasn't sure what is was right away
 First baby prints... yeah!
"I love my Auntie"... Karissa gave us that one, but could be applied to any of my great friends.

 Heck yes! got me a red sexy robe... never had a robe before, now I've got something to wear at the hospital
 The Smith/Dyer girls havin' a good time...
 Grandma Smith gave us Jeff's old baby/toddler clothes... aren't they adorable?
 The cutest sailor outfit ever! He's so going to wear this at church!
 Great Grandma Rolfson (Sally's Mom) made this sweater and overalls for Jeff when he was a baby... ahhhhh

And I guess, this was Jeff's monkey that his grandma had made for him, now we get to pass it on to our son...

No comments:

I'm thinking of starting a blog. A real one. One that makes money. I'm still a stay-at-home mom, but instead of one kid I have 4 now...