Jul 26, 2010

Heartbeat...

We went to the Dr today, and I mean actually met him and talked with him. Turns out I'm normal and pregnant! thank goodness, I was so worried because I've been told my whole life that I was weird, well not so!

The Dr. put some liquid stuff on my tummy and moved around a wand, attached to a speaker, over my belly to find the baby's heartbeat. He found it, and I asked, "are you sure it isn't just mine?" he says, "if it were yours you'd be having a heart attack right now because of how fast it is going." so it wasn't my heartbeat, it was definitely the baby's! yeah! we are more officially pregnant than before! :)

2 comments:

AlwaysCreate said...

Oh you guys, I am so happy for you. When you get back here let me know if you need help with anything.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

How exciting!

I'm thinking of starting a blog. A real one. One that makes money. I'm still a stay-at-home mom, but instead of one kid I have 4 now...