Dec 18, 2009

I hate my job because....

Because I never know if when I come into work if it will be my last day, if I will be fired or not! Kind of exciting, kind of nerve-racking too!

So today, Friday Dec 18, 2009 I lost my time card, I swear it was in my purse last night when I got off work, I got to work and it magically disappeared. Without a time card you can't clock in and out. I emailed Brian (the manager/owner/dim-wit) to let him know. A friend of mine at work who works the day shift overheard Brian and his Dad, Dennis (co-owner) arguing about time-cards. Dennis was saying that he's going to start firing all of Brian's employees who don't clock in and clock out! Of course just my luck!

I don't know if loosing the job will be a good thing or a bad thing. Good because I won't have to work there any more, and as Mindy says, "a huge weight will be lifted" which is true, the job is kind of chaotic because Brian doesn't know what he is doing and stresses everyone else out for not being able to read his mind! And bad because then I'll have to start looking for another job, and in the meantime won't have any income!

I guess I better start looking for another job! :(

No comments:

I'm thinking of starting a blog. A real one. One that makes money. I'm still a stay-at-home mom, but instead of one kid I have 4 now...