Jul 6, 2009

The Alamo


Jeff and I drove 1 1/2 hrs from Round Rock to go see this famous settlement We had driven down to go to church in San Antonio, then left a little early to go see the Alamo, we heard the Tour Guide, but didn't understand a word he spoke, he was entertaining, but more to himself I think, he slurred his words, I suppose after saying the same thing over and over day in and day out, I guess it would get kind of boring. So now, even after spending a good 2 hours or more here, I really don't know what the exact purpose of this building. However, I do know that it is one of the oldest Settlements in the US before the TX was even considered a state. Not the best picture in the world, but the sun was glaring in our eyes and my palms were sweating from the sun and it had to be quick.

No comments:

I'm thinking of starting a blog. A real one. One that makes money. I'm still a stay-at-home mom, but instead of one kid I have 4 now...