Dec 23, 2013

I don't get on here anymore... it is way too hard to find the time to write, when I'm juggling two babies - trying to get Mason potty trained (which isn't working out AT ALL! - I may just give up and let him potty train himself) I'm always tired and I try not to be cranky.  I go on fb ever so often, but upload all my photos via instagram to facebook.


at the pumpkin patch - bout ready to "pop" 
(next morning, Sunday, 3:30am water broke)

So for those of you that don't know... I had a baby! another boy! he goes by "baby Logan" but his name on his birth certificate is Logan Eli Smith. He was born 10/20/13 at 8:07pm 7lbs 13 oz 20 1/4"



Mason loves baby Logan very much, he tells me so every day... "I love baby Logan everyday Mommy" (Oh good I was afraid... and actually I kinda was afraid that Mason would be jealous and at times even mean to him... but luckily that has not happened.)

We recently got our photos taken by a friend professional and they turned out REALLY well. 
Thanks EMILY CHILTON!!!
















This Christmas season has been good.... we bought a house back in September so its been fun decorating and trying to figure out the living room layout (our fireplace is in the worst possible place and there isn't even a fireplace or mantle... it originally had a wood burning stove on the bricks but that has since been removed by the bank or previous owners. So now the brick stays and the living room is awkward... no matter how we lay out the furniture, the room still looks strange... and I hate it... as an interior designer I should be able to make something work... but huh... any tips or ideas? any would be helpful.



Can I just tell you how AWESOME it is to have our own house, even our OWN SPACE and to not be confined to a single bedroom anymore!!!??? IT is WONDERFUL! (even if I am not 100% happy about the living room & kitchen - trouble)


So back to "this Christmas season"... we cut down our very own Christmas Tree it is very sparse but at least we have the memories of tramping through the woods trying to find a tree that wasn't gangly before it got dark, cutting it down, carrying it down the mountain to our car, strapping it to our car, and driving home to show it off to my parents who came over unexpectedly...  good times.







This year we'll be staying in Nevada for Christmas, my parents will come over Christmas morning for presents and then the rest of the day is ours... I'm not sure how it will pan out, I want it to be more than just "any other day"... any suggestions? Jeff gets a half day Christmas Eve and goes back to work the day after Christmas.  What are some traditions you have?

 Mason's first gingerbread house ever!! NICE JOB!

Hook Family in town Logan's Baby Blessing
"What do you want for Christmas?" asks Santa
"Candy!" Mason says
Santa gives him a candy cane
Mason is SOOO Happy! 

 My BOYS


No comments:

I'm thinking of starting a blog. A real one. One that makes money. I'm still a stay-at-home mom, but instead of one kid I have 4 now...